Wandr is an online education provider based in Australia, providing education services to a global audience.
To access the Wandr platform you must be over 16 years of age. If you’re below 16, your parent or guardian can sign up on your behalf.
Fees and Charges
By enrolling in the course, you agree to pay the weekly pass fees (plus applicable surcharges) using the payment method you have selected under terms & and conditions, regardless of how many courses (creds) you complete. Wandr’s Get Started, Explore & Mentor Pass can be paused or cancelled at any time (following 1 successful payment). The Wandr Career Coach pass is a 12-month commitment and once enrolled you must pay off this pass (there is an exception to this – if you cancel within our 7-day cooling-off period).
If you are on a payment plan, you will pay the following fees in addition to your weekly pass fee ($15-$49pw) for your course access:
- $1.15 per week processing fees +
- $14.95 late fee
Services (Pass) commencement
Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed pass commencement date will be the date of issuance of a username and password for online course access.
Content Changes and Updates
Wandr is dedicated to providing students with the most current and relevant information. Therefore, we may periodically update, change, or amend our content to ensure it remains up-to-date and in line with industry standard.
Respectful and professional conduct towards our staff and mentors is essential. We are committed to addressing and resolving any issues you may encounter; however, any form of abuse towards our team members will not be tolerated. In cases of abusive behaviour, we reserve the right to cancel your enrolment and remove you from the training platform.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be eligible for a refund of fees paid ONLY if you, the student, decide to cancel within the 7-day cooling-off period. Please note there is an admin fee of $15 (or 1 minimum pass payment).
Wandr DOES NOT offer full refunds outside of the 7-day period under any circumstances due to our significant intellectual property and goodwill. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opt to transfer or upgrade to a different pass if your chosen pass is unsuitable.
- Opt to transfer the pass to a different person (friend, family or someone interested in taking over the course)
Pass Expiry and Access
You can continue to access your pass online, permitting:
- the pass remains active on our website
- the pass is not currently being reviewed or improved
- you have logged in at least once in the previous 12 months, AND
- you have paid your account in full (or have an ‘active’ payment plan)
Unlimited Access & Service
Unlimited access means that your pass access does not expire (as long as your payments are up to date) or you have paid in full (Career Coach Pass).
No refund of fees will be granted for the non-completion/consumption of studies & and services.
Nationally Accredited Pathway Partners/Programs
To be eligible for credit when enrolling into accredited courses, graduates of Pathway Course Bundles must enrol in qualifications with our partner RTOs within six months of completion of the Micro-Credential course. Please speak to an Online Courses Admin/Mentor team to discuss your course options email@example.com
From time to time Nationally Accredited training packages will be updated to ensure content is current with industry trends and needs and this may cause changes, amendments and updates to pathway bundles.
Wandr has a fair and equitable process for dealing with student complaints and appeals. Wandr has a three-tiered approach to complaints:
- Informal complaints
- Formal complaints
If you have a complaint about anything related to your course, you should first try to resolve the problem by speaking to one of our team members. However, if you feel that you cannot do this or if your complaint or concern is about something that is not directly related to your course, you may contact Student Support Services.
If you cannot resolve your problem by the informal discussion, you can make a formal complaint using the appropriate form – contact Student Support for a copy of this form at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Wandr collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide information, products and services to you and request information to manage and administer those products and services (including enrolment, assessment and issuing certificates.
- Respond to your queries relating to the Wandr website, its products, advice and services.
- To better understand your needs and help us to improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping
- Circulation of promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting (you may opt-out at any time)
- Contact you for market research or direct marketing purposes (you may opt-out at any time)
- Customise the website according to your interests and needs, and
- Customise documents according to your business needs.
Wandr may contact you using a variety of measures, including by telephone, email, SMS or mail. All communications from Wandr will be via your contact details recorded on file. You may also engage with Wandr via various social media platforms, which collect and store your personal information and data. It is your responsibility to keep your details up to date. You may update your contact details or preferred method of communication, unsubscribe, or opt out of any marketing communications by contacting Wandr at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Wandr may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Providing third parties (including employers and mentors) with information about your progress
- Providing information, products, and services to clients
- To assist us with functions such as recruitment of students, work-integrated learning placements or providing overseas student health cover
- To register and administer events, promotions, or competitions.
- To verify personal information details upon request from third parties, such as completion of courses, a request from a potential employer verifying a qualification and further enrolment into another institution
- In the case of students under 18 years of age:
- Information regarding attendance, progress and general well-being may be provided to keep parent(s) and guardian(s) adequately informed
- To credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities where students fail to pay for goods or services we provide.
- To courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To one or more Consultants to provide information and services to you
- To the relevant third party or parties, with our client's consent, if the matter involves third parties; and
Suppose there is a change of control of the Wandr business, sale, or transfer of business assets. In that case, we reserve the right to transfer, to the extent permissible by law, Wandr user databases, together with any personal and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. Wandr would seek only to disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
Wandr makes every effort to ensure that all the information and content on our website and in our courses and course materials are accurate and up to date.
Wandr does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or currency of the materials or information we provide.
Wandr gives no warranty, makes no representation, nor gives any undertaking, whether express or implied nor do we assume any liability, whether direct or indirect nor responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, content, courses or course materials provided by us.
The courses, course materials, and information provided by Wandr do not purport to constitute professional advice. Wandr accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability in any respect of any course material, course or information provided by us.
Except to the extent provided by legislation, we do not accept responsibility for the consequences of or any reliance that any person may place on any course material, course or information supplied by Wandr.
Wandr will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (including direct, consequential, economic loss or damage) however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from the use of course material, or information or a course provided by Wandr.
Acknowledgment Release and Waiver
You acknowledge and agree that upon participating in any course offered by Wandr, you first acknowledge and agree to the terms of the disclaimer set out above.
You further acknowledge that courses offered by Wandr may not lead to any formal accreditation, certification or qualification and may not be recognised as prior learning with respect to any other accreditation, certification, or qualification.
You waive any right to make any claim against Wandr or any of its directors, officeholders, employees or contractors in respect of any information, course or course materials that may be provided to you or upon which you may otherwise have relied.
You agree not to commence any proceedings or take any action to enforce or maintain any claim against Wandr or any of its directors, officeholders, employees, and contractors.
You agree to indemnify Wandr and each of its directors, officeholders, employees, and contractors against any liability, loss or costs arising from any breach by you of this agreement.
Claim means any claim, action, proceeding or entitlement, whether past, present or future, whether known or unknown, which you or any other person has or might have under or arising out of or in any way connected to a contract or other arrangement with us.
Us/we/our means Online Courses Australia Pty Ltd trading as Wandr.au ACN 155 885 242.
Users of this website are directed to the Privacy & Security Notice.